Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking an energetic and talented Web Analyst to deliver high value, high-quality business capabilities to our data technology platform. The consultant will be part of the Data & Analytics team.
- Advice and consult on data collection best practices, opportunities, and limitations in accordance with business requirements, team best practices, and privacy policies.
- Work closely with front-end developers to implement and validate analytics solutions from development to production
- Partner with Interactive Frameworks team to achieve step-function improvement in analytics library development, analytics library deployment, and data architecture design
- Architect and innovate custom tracking and data design solutions for creative tech or bespoke site experiences
- Troubleshoot and debug data implementation, integrity, and pipeline issues
- Experience implementing Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), Adobe Mobile SDK & Adobe Target solutions
- Experience implementing Adobe Analytics solutions across dynamic enterprise site environments and single-page applications
- Proficient with SQL or other querying languages for data aggregation reporting and forensic troubleshooting
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!