Avenue Code is an eCommerce consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco, with offices all around the world. We are privately funded, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners and our people. We prefer the word "partner" over "vendor" and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warmth and professionalism of our staff.
About the opportunity:
We are passionate about leveraging data to drive growth and operational efficiencies. We firmly believe in putting data at the forefront of delivering an engaging experience for our clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Data Science and Engineering team. You will collaborate closely with engineering, PMs, cross-functional business units and address a wide range of challenging problems using techniques from applied statistics, machine learning and/or data mining fields.
- Seasoned data scientist with solid experience developing analytical dashboards,
solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and social ecosystems
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry
- Excellent communicator with good design sense and natural presentation skills that can
weave results in a narrative for business and creative teams to comprehend easily.
- Self-starter can take a project from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Extremely proficient with Tableau and other Data Visualization tools
- Strong working knowledge of process automation using a scripting language (R / Python)
- Solid understanding of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies
- Web Analytics (Adobe preferred)
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.