Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
Sobre a oportunidade?
A global leader in digital advertising conversion, they’re on a mission to automate
advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant experiences at a scale
previously thought impossible.
Their diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! They’re a
people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco.
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the
finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive
conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale,
so their conversion rate suffers. Our client helps digital marketers maximize their
advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click
experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Entre outras coisas, nesta posição você terá a oportunidade de:
- They’re looking to grow their Professional Services division and by adding a UX/UI
- Designer to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to
- join a growth-stage organization and help pioneer the next generation of personalization
- technology. With this position you will get the opportunity to apply conversion oriented
- design principles to help deliver experiences that lead to results.
- A day in the life…
- Collaborate with copywriters, UX designers, conversion optimization strategists, client
- partners, and more.
- Define the visual direction of projects to shape and position ideas for customer impact.
- Review a steady stream of design work, ensuring it’s of the highest quality.
- Problem-solve process issues across multiple working groups.
- Provide occasional off-hours coverage for teammates across the company.
- Stay up-to-date on conversion-centric design trends and best practices.
- Familiarize yourself with the design guidelines and client needs of multiple clients.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders to produce design solutions.
Para isso, é necessário que você tenha:
- We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Solid experience with a track record of designing exceptional experiences for web and
- mobile pages.
- Proficient in popular design tools like the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, and Creative
- Page optimization experience.
- Previous work in the Instapage platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines.
- Ability to work and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Are able to present and explain design decisions to diverse groups, including
- Advanced English.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder! #LI-Remote .